Tuition and Financial Aid
BMCHS Tuition Rates are inclusive of all books and class fees except for the
Full Tuition - $12,100.00 Discounted Catholic Tuition Rate - $8,600.00
Discounted Catholic Tuition of $8,600 is available for participating members of a local Catholic Parish. Parishes subsidize their Catholic students; if a parish cannot verify participation (i.e. provide a signed Parish Participation Form), then tuition will be set at the full rate of $12,100.00.
Catholic Tuition Rate is a discount based on each student’s participating Catholic status. Participating Catholic status is determined by the student’s local pastor and indicated by the pastor’s signature on a Parish Participation Form. Participating Catholic status is subject to periodic review by the student’s local pastor, which could result in an increase of the tuition rate charged to the student. Each local Parish Priest determines the criteria for “Participating Catholic Status” within their Parish of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City.
$150 Tuition discount when tuition is paid in full prior to June 1
Registration Fee: $400 per family, due at the time of registration. (Non-refundable after May 1)
Registration Fee after May 1 is $500
Multi- Student Discount: A $400 discount will be given to families with 2 or more students. Discounts will begin with the second student and can be taken with the Single Payment tuition option, or off of the final FACTS payment of the youngest sibling for FACTS Agreement Holders.
The FACTS Tuition Management Program, contracted by the school, offers families several options for payment. Tuition for all students may be paid annually, 2-payments/by semester (July and December), a 10-month plan (July - April) or a 12-month plan (June - May). Please note when payments begin.
A FACTS Automatic Tuition Payment Agreement Plan (On-line registration) is required for all BMCHS students except those preferring a Single Payment in Full, and is expected to be on file prior to May 1, 2014.
Link to complete the 2014-2015 FACTS Tuition Agreement
How families access the new FACTS Grant & Aid website
- Preferred method: Applicants can go through the institution specific link provided above. The link will take them directly to your institution's landing page in the FACTS system. From there they will create a username and password to begin if they are a new user. Otherwise they can log in with their existing username and password for tuition.
- If the applicant goes to www.factstutionaid.com they will get a pop-up and be redirected to your institution's landing page in the new system. From there the applicant will create a new username and password to proceed.
“Registration at a Glance: Helpful Points to Remember”
- May 1 – $400 Registration Fee due. After May 1, additional $100 late fee applied resulting in a $500 total fee.
- June 1 – Deadline for $150 Discount for Full Payment of Tuition
- July 1– All Registration Fees/Single Tuition Payment Due. ALL FORMS EXPECTED TO BE RECEIVED AND COMPLETED. ALL FACTS AGREEMENTS ACTIVE.
- Registration is not complete until $400 registration fee paid and all forms received/completed. This includes signatures on Contract and Registration or Re-registration forms. DEADLINE: MAY 1
- Work Grant Applications/Registrations are Due March 15, 2014 – All Tax returns & information must be provided to be considered.
- FACTS agreements: DO NOT REAPPLY – Only NEW STUDENTS/NEW TO FACTS apply on line. FACTS contact for Client/Agreement users: 1-800-624-7092 (to change banking info, etc.)
- The Discounted Catholic Tuition Rate is only available with a Signed Parish Participation Form from a local parish (due w/registration papers). Tuition Rates and FACTS payments will be charged at the Other Faith Rate/Non-Participating Catholic Rate until the PPF is received. Please note that tuition difference balance will be due even for those paying tuition in full.
Attention Returning FACTS users: Your 2014-2015 Tuition Contract selections will be used to start payments.
- NOTE: 12-Month Agreements begin June 2014 and 10-Month Agreements begin July 2014. Agreements starting after these dates are subject to immediate Enrollment HOLDS until past due tuition is paid.
- FACTS Payments will begin appropriately once the Contract has been received and processed. For those registering late, all past due amounts must be brought current.
- Only ONE CONTRACT per student is accepted. Multiple FACTS agreements can apply, but only ONE Responsible Party for each student may complete a contract with BMCHS. Split families must decide who is responsible before completing the contract.-- Do Not Alter Contracts.
- Each local Parish Priest determines the criteria for “Participating Catholic Status” within their local Parish. Participating Catholic Status is subject to periodic review by the student’s pastor, which could result in an increase of the tuition rate charged to the student.
- Parish Participation Forms are sent out in February 2014 with the registration packets to allow adequate time for families to fulfill Parish obligations before the academic year 2014-2015.
Financial aid packets for the 2014-2015 school year are available in the business office starting January 15, 2015.
Financial aid is available through the Work Grant Program. An application for financial aid may be obtained from the business office from January 15 - March 15 of each year. The application, along with a copy of the parents' Federal Income Tax Form, must be filed with FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment no later than March 15 for the coming school year. Families in need of tuition assistance are encouraged to ask about the school's Work Grant Program before making a final decision about attending Bishop McGuinness Catholic High School.
For more information or questions regarding tuition or financial aid, contact Mrs. Mary Jane Hughes, Financial Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com or (405) 842 6638, ext. 222 or Mrs. Janet Ciupak, CFO/Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 842 6638, ext. 223.
See Also: Catholic Foundation Website: http://cfook.org
to learn about their Need-Based Scholarship, or contact the Catholic Foundation of Oklahoma Scholarship Fund office at (405) 721-4115.