Tuition and Financial Aid
BMCHS Tuition Rates are inclusive of books and class fees except for the REACH program for those who qualify.
Discounted Catholic Tuition Rate $8,350.00 Full Tuition $11,700.00
Regsitration Fee $400 per family
Discounted Catholic Tuition of $8,350.00 is available for supporting members of a Catholic Parish. Parishes subsidize their Catholic students; if a parish cannot verify participation (i.e. provide a signed Parish Participation Form), then tuition will be set at the full rate of $11,700.00.
Catholic Tuition Rate is a discount based on each student’s participating Catholic status. Participating Catholic status is determined by the student’s pastor and indicated by the pastor’s signature on a Parish Participation Form. Participating Catholic status is subject to periodic review by the student’s pastor, which could result in an increase of the tuition rate charged to the student. Each Parish Priest determines the criteria for “Participating Catholic Status” within their Parish.
$150 Tuition discount when tuition is paid in full prior to June 1
Registration Fee: $400 per family, due at the time of registration. (Non-refundable after May 1)
Registration Fee after May 1 is $500
Multi- Student Discount: A $400 discount will be given to families with 2 or more students. Discounts will begin with the second student and can be taken with the Single Payment tuition option, or off of the final FACTS payment for FACTS Agreement Holders.
The FACTS Tuition Management Program, contracted by the school, offers families several options for payment. Tuition for all students may be paid annually, by semester (July and December), a ten-month plan (July - April) or a 12-month plan (June - May).
A FACTS Automatic Tuition Payment Agreement Plan (On-line registration) is required for all students except those preferring a Single Payment in Full, and is expected to be on file prior to May 1, 2013.
Link to complete the 2013-2014 FACTS Tuition Agreement
“Registration at a Glance: Helpful Points to Remember”
- Registration is not complete until the $400 registration fee is paid and all forms received/completed. This includes signatures on Contract and Registration or Re-registration forms. DEADLINE: MAY 1
- Registration Fee is DUE MAY 1, 2013 -- Late Fee of $100 applied AFTER MAY 1 ($400 vs. $500)
- Tuition Discount of $150 if Tuition Paid in Full BEFORE June 1, 2013
- Work Grant Applications/Registrations are Due March 15, 2013 – All Tax returns & information must be provided to be considered.
- FACTS agreements: DO NOT REAPPLY – Only NEW STUDENTS/NEW TO FACTS apply on line. FACTS contact for Client/Agreement users: 1-800-624-7092 (to changed banking info, etc.)
Attention Returning FACTS users: Your Tuition Contract selections will be used to start payments.
- NOTE: 12 Month Agreements begin June 2012/10 Month Agreements begin July 2012.
- FACTS Payments will begin once the Contract has been received and processed. For those registering late, all past due amounts must be brought current.
- Only ONE CONTRACT per student is required. Multiple FACTS agreements can apply, but only ONE Responsible Party for each student may complete a contract with BMCHS. Split families must decide who is responsible before completing the contract.Do Not Alter Contracts.
- The Catholic Tuition Rate is only available with a Signed Parish Participation Form (due w/registration papers). Tuition Rates and FACTS payments will be charged at the Other Faith Rate/Non-Participating Catholic Rate until the PPF is received. Please note that tuition difference balance will be due even for those paying tuition in full.
Financial aid packets for the 2013-2014 school year are available in the business office.
Financial aid is available through the Work Grant Program. An application for financial aid may be obtained from the business office from January 15 - March 15 of each year. The application, along with a copy of the parents' Federal Income Tax Form, must be filed with FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment no later than March 15 for the coming school year. Families in need of tuition assistance are encouraged to ask about the school's Work Grant Program before making a final decision about attending BIshop McGuinness Catholic High School.
For more information or questions regarding tuition or financial aid contact Mrs. Mary Jane Hughes, Financial Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com or (405) 842 6638, ext. 222 or Mrs. Janet Ciupak, CFO/Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 842 6638, ext. 223.