**Please note that the summer and/or college-based programs listed below may be affected by COVID-19**
Summer Academy of Media Production - Boston University
- This four-week workshop presents the opportunity to explore the many aspects of media production while developing the skills needed to be a successful storyteller.
Investigative Journalism - Boston University
- The New England Center for Investigative Reporting presents a once-in-a-lifetime experience for high school students interested in journalism, communications or writing.
Pre-College Summer Programs - Cornell University
This pre-college program will offer courses each summer in a wide variety of subjects, ranging from architecture, business, hospitality, and engineering to international relations, science, social change, and veterinary medicine, and more!
Summer Sessions – Duke University
- We invite you to imagine yourself at Duke this summer if you are interested in engaging deeply with a particular subject, seeking to prepare for college, and to create an international network of peers.
Summer Programs – Gettysburg College
- Gettysburg College is excited to offer several opportunities for high school students over the summer months. Subjects include psychology, creative writing, or information technology.
CyberMath Summer Math Academies – Harvard & Stanford
CyberMath Academy’s Summer Math Camp is a selective summer program for students who would like to sharpen their math skills in the inspiring and motivating atmosphere of an Ivy League College.
Summer Writing Institute – Rhodes College
- The Summer Writing Institute at Rhodes College takes place annually for two weeks during June and is a residential academic program committed to developing the critical thinking and writing skills of ambitious high school students.
Summer Programs – Smith College
- Interested in Sustainable Future, Women & Gender Representation, Engineering, College Admission Preparation, or Creative Writing? Then apply to study these things more in depth at Smith College this summer!
Pre-Collegiate Studies – Stanford University
- Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies advances the education of academically talented, intellectually curious, pre-college students. We offer a variety of programs designed to meet the needs of top students everywhere.
Summer Programs – University of Southern California
- USC Summer Programs extends a tradition of excellence to outstanding high school students through unique 4 week summer courses. Accepted students to the USC Summer Programs will balance academic and campus life as they prepare for college in Los Angeles!
Cornerstone Summer Institute – University of Virginia
- The Cornerstone Summer Institute provides HS students with the opportunity learn about slavery and its legacies by engaging in historical investigation, archaeological excavation, and community engagement on and around the Univ. of Virginia campus.
Summer Immersion Program – Wake Forest
- The Wake Forest Summer Immersion Program is a hands-on learning experience. Students dive deep into a field of study with access to world-class faculty, researchers, and industry professionals.
High School Summer Scholars Program – Wash U
- Through our High School Summer Scholars Program, students have the opportunity to enroll in courses for credit and study alongside undergrads. We have a broad range of introductory courses in the humanities, math, sciences, and social sciences.