Registration, Tuition, and Financial AidRegistration for the 2017–2018 school year began February 9, 2017. Returning families will be emailed enrollment information. (Please check your spam folder if you have not received an email.)
The Registration deadline for returning students at BMCHS was April 1, 2017.
The Annual Family Registration fee, if not already paid, is now $500, including the late registration fee.
All families should have completed and submitted the online snapcode registration which was sent via email in mid February.
All Tuition Balances are entered at the full amount of $13,165 until the completed Parish Participation form is received.
Financial aid and outside scholarships will be adjusted as documentation is received.
Phone calls have been placed to those families from whom we have not yet received completed registration materials. Please visit your Smart Tuition Agreement online to review your charges and credits or call Smart Tuition at 1-888-868-8828
Registration and Tuition Information
|Annual Family Registration Fee (nonrefundable after May 1, 2017)||$400 (increases to $500 after May 1, 2017)|
|Full Tuition Rate||$13,165|
|Discounted Catholic Tuition Rate|
(with signed Parish Participation Form)
- A $150 discount is applied to any account paid in full by June 1, 2017.
- For families with multiple children enrolled, the tuition for each student beyond the first will be discounted by $500.
- All tuition and fees must be paid through a SMART Tuition agreement unless paid in full (directly to BMCHS) by April 1, 2017.
- If you have questions related to SMART Tuition, please call (888) 868-8828. For other tuition questions, please email Mary Jane Hughes or call (405) 842-6638, ext. 222.
- Applications must be received by March 22, 2017. Families must apply each year.
- Apply at SMART Aid for Parents or call (800) 360-8027. Also, please submit a Work Grant Application directly to the BMCHS Business Office, 801 NW 50th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73118.
- BMCHS cannot ensure that your requested session will be available.
- Financial Aid application is not complete until registration fee and enrollment information are collected and a SMART Tuition Agreement and Smart Aid application are completed.
Bishop McGuinness uses the SMART Tuition management system.
Parents with returning students, please set up your SMART Tuition account by April 1, 2017. Be sure to combine all your students onto one SMART account.
With SMART Tuition, you will be able to:
- Access your payment account online
- Select a payment method that works best for you
- Be emailed reminders 7–10 days before payments are due
- Speak with Customer Service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (Spanish-speaking representatives available)