The Booster Club shall exist for the purpose of broadening the involvement of students, their parents or legal guardians, their families, and the school through support for all student activities of the Irish Athletic Programs. The Booster Club works to achieve this through active participation of as many parents or legal guardians as possible in Booster Club programs and events and works closely with the coaches, athletic director, the principal, and Athletic Department at BMCHS.
As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to providing a safe environment for our athletes and our community during our extracurricular activities. While we plan on playing with full rosters and schedules, we have made several policy changes to ensure that we are limiting exposure and slowing the spread of COVID-19. We must have your compliance, but also, your continued support in order to survive these challenges. At home games:
- Masks are required to be worn by all spectators inside and outside.
- Families and individuals are required to keep 6ft distance between themselves and others.
- Our stadiums and gym are limited to 30% capacity – some rows and seats are closed.
- Prices of tickets and concessions have changed to eliminate coins – $5 per ticket for all activities.
- No unauthorized personnel near the playing surface – spectators must remain in stands.
As the school year progresses, we anticipate changes to these policies. We will work carefully and quickly to determine and communicate all needed changes. Thank you for your patience, your understanding, and especially your support.
Single-game tickets are available online before each home game. Space permitting, tickets will also be available to purchase at the ticket booth on game nights. We recommend buying your tickets online before any home game to avoid a sellout.
Booster Club is selling single-sport season passes this year – there are still seats available. If you would like more information on season passes, for any sport, please reach out to the Booster Club by clicking the link below.