Irish Pride is a strength and conditioning program that focuses on total athletic development. Participants perform a variety of exercises to enhance their overall performance – workouts are specifically tailored based on strength, speed, weight and position.
Irish Pride is a required portion of the attendance policy for all Bishop McGuinness football players, grades 9-12. Male Irish Pride is on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday each week. Female Irish Pride is on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday each week.
Per OSSAA policy, we will not meet from July 2 - July 10 for a mandatory dead period.
Registration coming soon!
Jr. Irish Pride (grades 5-8)
- June 13 - July 21 (Monday - Thursday)
- Open to boys and girls
- 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
- Girls Irish Pride (grades 9-12)
- May 31 - July 14 (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)
- 8:45 to 10:30 a.m.
- Freshmen Football Irish Pride
- June 6 - August 5 (Monday - Thursday)
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Varsity Football Irish Pride (grades 10-12)
- June 1 - August 5 (Monday - Thursday)
- Session 1 – 6:00 to 8:50 a.m.
- All Other Sport Athletes (Boys)
- June 6 - July 21
- 8:00 to 9:45 a.m.