Registration and Tuition Information
Please note that tuition amounts are for 2018–2019 academic year and are subject to change.
|Annual Registration Fee (family-based; covers all siblings)||$400 ($500 after March 30, 2018)|
|Full Tuition Rate||$13,650|
|Discounted Catholic Tuition Rate||$9,600|
- A $150 discount is applied to any account paid in full by June 1, 2018.
- For families with multiple children enrolled, the tuition for each student beyond the first will be discounted by $500.
- Families may apply for the discounted Catholic rate with a Parish Participation Form.
- Online accounts for tuition management can be set up at FACTS (https://factsmgt.com). The site has been updated; instructions can be found here. Note: The FACTS Agreement payment plan must match the Tuition and Enrollment Contract on file.
- For FACTS login questions and help updating your account, please call FACTS directly at (866) 441-4637. For other questions, please email Mary Jane Hughes (email@example.com) or call (405) 758-4905.
- Apply for financial aid (beginning in January 2019) through FACTS Managment here (https://factsmgt.com). There is a $30 application fee.
- In addition to a FACTS financial-aid application, please submit a Work Grant Application directly to BMCHS Business Office, 801 NW 50th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73118.