Registration, Tuition, and Financial Aid
Registration and Tuition Information
Tuition and fees for the 2020–2021 academic year are:
|Annual Registration Fee (family-based; covers all siblings)||$450 ($550 if paid on or after May 2, 2020)
May be paid here
|Full Tuition Rate||$14,515|
|Discounted Catholic Tuition Rate||$10,325|
- A $150 discount is applied to any account paid in full by June 1, 2020.
- For families with multiple children enrolled, the tuition for each student beyond the first will be discounted by $500.
- Families may apply for the discounted Catholic rate with a Parish Participation Form.
- Online accounts for tuition management can be set up at FACTS (https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FB4H). Instructions can be found here. Note: The FACTS Agreement payment plan must match the Tuition and Enrollment Contract on file.
- For FACTS login questions and help updating your account, please call FACTS directly at (866) 441-4637. For other questions, please email call the school at (405) 842-6638 and ask to be directed to the Business Office.
- Apply for financial aid through FACTS (https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FB4H). There is a $35 application fee.
- All supporting documentation can be uploaded via the FACTS website, or they may be faxed to (866) 315-9264. You may also send documents via postal mail to: FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment, P.O. Box 82524, Lincoln, NE 68501-2524.
- In addition to a FACTS financial-aid application, please submit a Work Grant Application directly to BMCHS Business Office, 801 NW 50th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73118.